1:01 AM

TAG~

Posted by soffee

Been tagged from BAI.. Since i lost my note book, the only computer i had is belong from VADS. So, i'm gonna complete her tag using my computer at work. Lucky got own work place. So i do have own folder here... Thanx BAI!

RULES
  1. Go to your photos folder in your computer
  2. Go to the 6th folder of photos.
  3. Go to the 6th picture in that folder.
  4. Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
  5. Invite six friends to join the challenge.
  6. Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.
hahahaha.... sowie!!!!!!!!!! too much photo of him in my folder now days... hahahahaha... who is him? i guess all of u knew that. let me introduce who is him.. he is edward cullen in my vampire's life. the best, the cool, the smart, the lovely vampire i ever know... this photo taken when he shoot on Twilight's movie. nothing can discribe him more coz my feeling cant be figure out how much i want him and let him transfer the venom to my body.. if i can choose what kind of life i want.. i'm gonna say, i wanna be in his life. if i can choose who is the one i wanna married, i wanna say.. he is the one i want... if i just can change being human to vampire, i would like him do that for me... no doubt!

the victim is:-
mumu jaan
aiman baby
fifi
lixam nixam
hid don't lie
cece~

3 comments:

LiXa the Mama Alya said...

dah buat laa tag ni..
za yg tagged by dulu

soffee said...

alamak!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha
sowie mum!

Unknown said...

My friend Ulrike recently completed 30 linoprints in 30 days, posting each print on her blog. That project became an exhibition at Sheffer Gallery a few weeks ago.