10:36 PM

MY V DAY

Posted by soffee

felt so bored... but i'm kinda of lovely girl today. wear red shirt... excited go to office. even i know today still like yesterday... nothing can change me even he there... errmmm... he so busy what else i can say. its ok.. no him life still go on. why so worried right? can finish cases so fast and make me turn my self to being bored silly girl.. was thinking what i can do if he my Mr. V today. where we both go.. did he still wanna hold my hand like the last night we had.. did he still wanna talk to me.. did we have super duper crazy day together... wonder..wonder..wonder.. but he to busy with the old man.. erkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can u just please replace me with him? shit!!! forget it.

my plan suppose to be walk with mak su and pak su... but they ready book ticket for movie. so, i cant join them.. never mind laa.. i still can walk alone. i was so excited.. and i know bukit bintang not the correct place for me. i will get hurt easy there. but i am so stubborn person.. my 1st step there... i saw 3 white man crossing road.. and i just ignoring them.. at my ear, abdullah was talking something dirty story and request.. what ever, i know ili not around u start being disgust man now..

and suddenly.. guess what.. 'excuse me, can you tell us how to go to bukit bintang plaza...' hahahahaha... the 3 white man ask me.. errmm.. i never bother to them.. not really focus.. but, since so free and abdullah sure late.. i just offering my self to help them.. because of me.. they change their trip to Bali. hahaha... see how psycho i am.. we talk, we walk.. we get know each others. everything just perfect.. we walk to get few things at law yat... and... i just pulse few second. ask my self.. my V day not so bad.. i date 3 man on the same time. we laugh, we eat, we talk and sharing story together... can u guys do it? can u have my moment? no right? a'ha... i just too lucky! thank god.. like i said before... no him life still go on...

this is the V DAY gift

not so bad right?

0 comments: