9:11 AM

MY HOUSE NOT A CAGE NOT EVEN ZOO

Posted by soffee

I'M CLEANING THE HOUSE COZ I WANTED TO LAY DOWN AT FLOOR, WALKING NAKED AT EVERY CORNER... I WANTED THE HOUSE LOOK LIKE A CASTEL FOR ME AND EVERYBODY. BUT I HAVE TO CLEAN IT UP EVERYDAY EVEN I HAVE ROOM MATE, HE SEEM LIKE A BIG BOSS NEVER CARE AND BOTHER TO GIVING A HAND... PRAY TO GOD THAT SOMETHING MIRACLE TO BREAK THE TELIVISION OR THE LAPPY COZ I AM SO SICK FACING HIM AT HOME!!! ;( OH DEAR LORD, I KNOW YOU LISTENING TO ME... I HOPE YOU CAN CHANGE MY HUSBAND. I JUST TOO TIRED CLEAN UP EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING HE LEFT WENT I'M OUT FOR WORK. I AM SO SICK GOING HOME SAW HIM AT COUCH LAY DOWN, SMOKING, EATING SNACK AND WATCHING MOVIE AT THE BIG SCREEN...DO YOU MIND TO SEND THE THUNDER THAT CAN MAKE HIS BIG SCREEN DAMAGE. SO THAT MIGHT BE, HE WILL GIVE HAND TO ME.. ;( (finger cross)

13 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rhymee said...

O God... please answer her prayers.
:-)

Susie Rosso Wolf said...

Very creative blog! I enjoyed all of it. Please stop by the prairie to read some of my poetry, since you're into that!

Best to you!
Susie
newprairiewoman.blogspot.com

PS, please comment and follow, if you can!

TANYA NATAZSHA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

cute blog

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hemraj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
visio 2010 sale said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MS outlook 2010 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lunettesdesoleilparis said...



quick transaction-recommended wholesale jerseys seller++++++++++++ authentic jerseys wholesale

perfect fit, quick delivery authentic jerseys for cheap

Unknown said...

muy bien

Unknown said...

It’s hard to come by experienced people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about ... Thanks ....

- local towing | 24 hours towing service |24 hours road service

Unknown said...

Nominuję cię do LA szczegóły na moim blogu---------> http://jak-to-zrobisz.blogspot.com/