9:42 AM

TELL ME MORE... PLEASE

Posted by soffee

Honestly i never knoe u like coffee and tea!

I try to think which part when I'm with U, U be are funny guy, and I do knoe that U

are weird, and not so sure U are friendly, no idea when U said U are recognisable.

I'm so shock when U tell people that u crazy bout food, surprise when U can go miles

searching for good food I do knoe like hell that U never like girls who says that

they love to lepak at mamak. And like U said mamak has no proper place to sit nor

their food is makan-able! I wanna tell you that U are egoism people and sound suck

when U hate egoistic people. Because U not sportsman, star & west thats why I do like

and try to understand U. Never knoe that Ur hero is Dr.M. "I'm picky with whom i mix

with"..(what ever, apa u cakap u selalu betul.. benci!) "FIRST IMPRESSION IS ALWAYS A

DIFFERENT PERCEPTION. Get knowing me! u wont regret it as i consider myself ISO 90002

certified! When u said u got ISO 90002", I wish when come to my apartment U can show

me. Not so sure other people knoe this or not but lucky U understand about

Ur mood... Yup true.. "when I'm moody then I'm really bad, I'll give a big NO tag to

people" I HATE YOU SO MUCH WHEN YOU MOODY.. COZ THAT TIME I SURE KENA SOUND WITHOUT

ANY REASON..IT'S HURT ME. "Take life to the fullest as we know life is short, every

moments are ours to cherish!" I like this words... Is it true?? Why u think something

like i think?? And when u talk about mistake.. True.. We have to learn from

mistake... I also do mistake.. And u still keep sounding me.. Why not U manja me...

:( U said "mistake are bound to happen, learning from it is a must! sometimes i just

wish i can turn back the clock, but there's ain't any perfectionist out there.Isn't it?

So Forgive the Forgiven..." I wish U do follow what U said... Tell me more... Tell

me other thing in Ur mind... Tell me.. Coz I'm not regret to knoe that... I think I

miss alot of thing when I saw Ur page.. Tell me.. Tell me.. Tell me please...

0 comments: